New Member Registration Form
In order to apply for HKPSA membership, all applicants must:
- Be qualified to lawfully possess firearms in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong;
- Be a member of a shooting club in Hong Kong recognised by the HKPSA;
- Possess a valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
- Have their primary residence in Hong Kong;
- Pass the firearms competency test approved by the HKPSA Council; and
- Complete the prescribed application form, provide documentary proof of qualifications as above mentioned and other information the HKPSA Council may deem fit, and pay the prescribed joining and/or other applicable fees.
To complete your membership application, please prepare in digital format:
- A recent passport photo
- A copy of your Hong Kong Identity Card
- A copy of your Shooting Club Membership Card
- A copy of your Hong Kong SAR Firearms License
- A photo of your payment deposit slip or PayPal confirmation
For questions regarding membership requirements, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I understand the requirements. Proceed to the registration form.